Sourcing ﬁne grain, special request lumber for demanding architectural specs takes time, education, understanding and the right connections.
Bob Matthews has been chasing the better ﬁber since 1976. He has been to the mills, in the forests, on the islands, in the States, through Canada, as well as to other continents. He has attended multitudes of trade and manufacturing trade shows. He’s even rubbed shoulders with the industry leaders and plant owners. Bob has been building a knowledge and network of ﬁne grain lumber industry which can make your nightmare project turn into a proﬁtable cakewalk.
The next time you’re faced with a tough project, give Bob a call at 800-487-9663. Mr. Spindle can source the ﬁber, guarantee the quality, and do some amazing mill work, delivering your project on budget and on time — you’ll look like the hero!
Some of the Tough Stuff We’ve Sourced in the Past:
• Clear All Heart, Vertcal Grain California Redwood
• Clear Vertical Grain Doug Fir, any thickness or width
• Brazillian IPE Bullnose Stair Treads
• IPE Tongue and Groove Flooring
• Maple 3″ x 14″ Stair Treads
• Birds Eye Cedar Paneling
• Blue Stained Paneling
• Clear, All Heart, Vertical Grain Flush Joint Tongue and Groove
• Heart Free Timbers in Cedar and Douglas Fir
• Tight grain, old growth, clear Western Red Cedar
• Port Orford Cedar, Alaskan Yellow
• Pecky Cedar Boards